A friend of mine, Andrew Hartsock, designed this for a band. Something about three-eyed animals seemed apocalyptic to me.
If you're into his work, I'm in the process of convincing him to create a website/blog/online portfolio so that others can view it/contact him with design work.
To be honest, the first thing I thought of when I saw this picture was something out of a Simpson's episode, and also the movie, in which some animal, a fish perhaps, is exposed to radioactive waste and comes out of the water with multiple eyes. Of course this is a joke that has been featured in many other forms of entertainment. At any rate, in some ways, one could imagine a HUGE apocalypse as something that would have strange and alien effects on living things. Zombie movies relate in this way.
What is this "something" about the three-eyed animals? Flesh it out: explain precisely what might be seen as 'apocalyptic' in such a design. (I cannot see the image; can you try to upload it again?)
ReplyDelete